Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shipments and unpacking life...

... my shipment came on Wednesday, and like a kid at Christmas, I opened it up and was excited to see most all of my stuff in tact. I have one thing that was broken, but it's not a huge deal. I'll be pulling out more stuff as the weekend goes on and such. But I do have my own comforter on my bed right now, so that's really nice. Tonight after the staff recital I'm going to pull more stuff out and rearrange my room. I still have painting left to do, but I really need to get it set up, and eventually, I'll actually start putting stuff in the drawers of my dresser. however, first I have to go buy eucalyptus oil to get the bed bugs out of the dresser. blegh.

I'm getting really good at making a fire. In fact, whenever i have a problem with it, it's more because of the wood being wet than me being incapable. which is good to know.

I had some revelations last night, but i guess I don't really have the energy to go into it right now. Maybe later.

Today, my heart is burdened by the persecution in Orissa....
http://journalchretien.net/breve14110.html

I litterally want to cry because of this.

No comments: