Thursday, September 4, 2008

The power of God

So, honestly, it's been a rough couple days for me. Emotionally, that is. I feel very out of it, and disconnected and just generally down.

That makes for a moody Mel. Not fun.

Today I found out that a friend of mine was found to have ANOTHER tumor in his brain (this equals 4). Two have had surgery on in the past (one almost 4 years ago, one last December). The other two have been found in this last month. It really makes me just want to curl up for a while. Escape the realities that are around me.

And then, I take Coco out after feeding him. The sky is bright pink and there is a rainbow shooting straight up into the sky. God's got this and so much more in His hands. I just have to have faith. That doesn't mean I have to be happy about my friend, just not worry.

::sigh::

Tomorrow is Friday.
Tonight, I've got dorm devotions and then the penryn family is going out for tibetan food.

I wish i just felt okay.

O well.

No comments: