Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gone for a week...

So, this is my good bye for the week. I'm leaving in a couple hours to go to Bangalore with the students. I just went to the dish to get more medicine, and now I'm doing necessary notifications on the internet.

I feel as if I should be better. I was like death on Thursday. Seriously. But Friday, I felt much better. I spent Saturday in bed most of the day, only going out for a bit that night. And now today, I'm getting pretty close to how I was Thursday. ::sheesh::

I'll be back Saturday morning, and I'll try to update as soon as I can upon my return, but I might be dead in bed by that point, so we'll see. You should call me while I'm there!!! (feel free to, seriously). :-)

I hope you all have a good week and know that you're in my prayers each and every day. ((((hugs))))

No comments: