Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So busy...

It is now 2nd quarter. It's off to a rocky start. I understand that field trip kind of throws us off, but this means that most students have come back and haven't had a chance to practice. This leaves me with a dilemma: do i let them practice or make them suffer through the same thing they've already done? well. some students i let go practice, others i don't trust to practice, so they stay here. Lots of down time i guess. i'm not complaining, lol.

Other than that, it's going to be a busy quarter, and I can see that already. Tonight I have dinner with the vice principal about a retreat this weekend, and then volleyball. tomorrow i have a meeting with the bangalore team, dinner with bryan and then CE. Thursday i have a dept meeting. Friday and Saturday is the TD retreat. Sunday I'm doing the children's message.

next week, I'm not doing anything (except volleyball and CE). I decided.

and the next weekend is long weekend. Karvala here we come. :-) yay beach!

and the next is the CE retreat i think.

and the next is the so-ex presentations.

::sigh::

I wish I had more to say. But I don't really. I'm just realizing how busy life is getting and how it's going to be. I need to prioritize and really make myself stick to it. I can't do everything. I'm not superwoman, even if I want to be.

Off I go to see if kids are practicing. peace!

edit: I just wanted to let you know that I realized at coffee today that next weekend is long weekend... so, a week from tomorrow I am off to the beach... so excited... more tanning for me!!!!

No comments: