Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Vertigo....

.... sucks...

I woke up yesterday feeling wierd. Whatever.

Took a shower in Yisu's room. Was walking back to my room, and the world spun. I thought "i should put on my glasses"... felt wierd all day....swooshing noises in my ears while i was teaching. "hmm"

Went out to lunch. HUGE dizzy spells every few minutes... whatever... maybe i need to drink more water....

got coffee in the staff lounge... dizzy spells more often...

"ill just sit around for a bit, teach my last lesson and then go to the dish"....

And that's what i did...

ladies and gentlemen, i have vertigo for the first time in my entire life, and it actually sucks a lot.

So today, Advanced band is going to do some listening and writing because playing actually makes the world spin.

No comments: