Monday, August 25, 2008

In like a lamb, out like a lion...

August came in quite nicely. However, like the months that come in like a lamb often do, it's been a lion going on. Beautiful during the day, but heavy rain at night. Last night I got caught in some of these heavy rains on my way home. I was drenched by the time i finished my walk. Luckily the wood i had brought inside had dried out a bit, so it only took me 20ish minutes to start a fire and hang up my clothes to dry. They were all dry by the time I woke up this morning, and that is a huge blessing in itself.

Coco is still getting so big. I really need to get a day when the internet at my house is working so I can upload pictures.

But as for the moment, i'm feeling quite ill, so I'm going to get off here and finish this day up in hopeful quiet (that is, until my clarinet players come in.. ahh!!!)

Sorry I don't update often. I'll try to fix that.

Prayer request:
Please pray for the state of Orissa. pray for an end to the violence and destruction in Orissa. in the last few days mobs have attacked churches and homes of Christians, torched vehicles and stopped rail and road traffic. families of some of the students here have been affected.

No comments: