Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Long Day

I've been in my office since 7:30 this morning. No fun.

I have however gotten a lot done, and am beginning to get in my grove. This will only get better as copies are finally get finished and as I make my office my second home. It's slowly coming together but is still in the messy stage (have you ever seen a neat band director's office? I haven't. unless of course they don't use it ever!).

Things are starting to come together and yesterday the advanced band sounded much better than they have yet. It was very nice.

I got a letter from my mom today, that I knew was coming, but still made me really happy to receive. I actually started tearing up, so I had to put it away and I'll read it later tonight.

The rest of today goes like this: Band for 9/10 periods. tea. staff meeting. walk the lake with my Penryn family. get dinner somewhere. come back to my office to get MORE work done. and then CE late tonight with Cath and such.

::sigh::

I'm actually really tired today.

I've received news that my shipment has arrived in Chennai, so alas, I guess the dealing with it will happen soon. Please think of me as I try not to worry about it. I know it will work out somehow, but it is not something I like to have over my head. ::blegh::

Otherwise, I need to go plan for band. So, I'll talk to you guys later.

(Mom, I sent you an e-mail, make sure you get it. It might have gone to your spam folder again.)

All my love, seriously,
Mel

No comments: