Monday, May 24, 2010

Writing...

If you know me, you know I love to write. I have so many different journals, blogs, and papers all over the place... I am always writing...

There have been times where I haven't written much, but there has always been writing going on in my mind. If you can't tell, recently a lot of what I've written about or mentioned on statuses is the fact that I am extremely blessed in my life. I go through hard times, but God continually reminds me of the amazingness of Himself by surrounding me with people that care and people that become friends. I can't even begin to explain the group of people that I am surrounded by and am blessed by in every moment of my life.

As someone told me the other day, I know things are going to get harder before they get better. I don't know how I know it, but I do, and others know it, too.

Thankfully, though, I have people around me to help me through. And recently, I've been blessed to develop friendships outside the school community. I can't really explain what's been going on in my life. I'm so thankful, though, for all of it. Everyone has up days and down days, but I'm thankful for people that are there no matter what the day is.

This is a pointless entry. I'm leaving tomorrow for the city and I'll be gone for three days, and then I'm back for two days, and gone for four days again... It will be good. I'm looking forward to time with old friends, new friends, and God.

Then I have a little while to just hang out here, relax, and then head out for a few days again, and then back for more rest...

It's going to be a good summer.

No comments: