Friday, May 8, 2009

Inventory...

So, I've been doing inventory this morning. A lot of inventory. But at least it's getting done. That is always a plus, but it brought to the thought of inventories. An inventory is taking stock of everything you have and usually with a purpose: to show you where you're going.

So, I've started taking inventory of my life.
- I can ride a horse.
- I can do most quick fixes myself
- I have lived in 2 states and 3 countries.
- I have been to many more countries (I think it's like 11 now)
- I have two church families that I adore.
- I have read about 70 of the BBCs 100 must read books
- I can play almost any instrument put in front of me.
- I have been to the depths and back.
- I have visited many more states than most people.
- I have friends all over the world
- I have a Bachelor's degree
- I still have both my mother and father and 5 siblings that I love.
- I have 4 neices and a nephew.
- I have a huge extended family.
- I am technologically inclined.
- I have the ability to do anything I want. And I often do.
- I have been bungy jumping and sky diving.
- I have ridden elephants and camels.
- I serve an Amazing and Wonderful Lord.

... and that's just some of what I've been thinking of. There are so many things in my life that I have and have done. It has been an insanely blessed 23 years.

No comments: