Monday, May 11, 2009

Before I go...

... there is still so much to do!

I'm down to 9 days left here. So, as per my usual, I'm going to make a list of things I have to do so that I keep myself on track.

Get fax from TBC about instruments
Get check for instruments
Write a letter to Geoff about Rock Cottage
Get SoE books back from the bands
Inventory the books and get charges distributed
Put music away
MS reports
HS reports
PACK
buy suits for people at home
Clean office
Get the trio ready for graduation
book taxi

I'm sure there's more to do, but that's what I can think of right now.

Planning my trip home is difficult. There is so much I want to do! I am slowly prioritizing and trying to find people to meet me in the middle rather than driving every which way. That's what happens when your friends are spread out all over the place. So we'll see.

Got a present from a student today. AwW! and last week I got a card from a student. So cute. Kids are funny like that.

I need to go get started on grades.

Peace.

No comments: