Sunday, May 8, 2011

More and more (or less and less)

My time is dwindling... and how am I spending this weekend? Stuck at home with a fever and no energy to get out of bed. I feel significantly better right now than I did 24 hours ago, but I hope some more rest will leave me ready for the last two weeks of school.

The to-do lists keep getting longer and the time keeps getting shorter. There are less than two weeks until the last day of school (11 days actually), and 13 days until graduation. Slightly more days until I leave this place.

I'm trying to use up all the stuff in my house, getting my packing under control. Cleaning my office. There is so much left to do. Life will be taking a big change at the end of the month. I hope America is ready for me!!! :-)

Anyway, I'm going to run off now and sleep some more.

No comments: