Monday, March 15, 2010

It's over?

So, I sent out an e-mail with the details of what was going on, but thankfully, today seemed to be back to normal. Students were back in classes. Meetings took place. And it seems we are moving forward. The semester is officially half over and it's all down hill from here really.

I'm getting really excited about long weekend. I am getting off the hill with some awesome people and it should be really good. I don't know yet where we're staying, but I'm hoping for a really relaxing weekend and good times with friends.

Bible study is going really well. I enjoy the group we have and the discussions we have. Of the five that were there tonight, only two will be here next year (myself and one other person), and I hope that maybe this summer I will be able to have another study brought from the states so that we can start one again next semester. I would love to see it continue.

Slowly but surely, one step at a time.

No comments: