Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Day in the Life

This blog generally doesn't involve the day to day that I encounter, so to give you guys an idea of life, I'm just going to give you a "A Day in the Life" of me...

6:15a: Wake up, turn on the geyser, spend some time in the Word and prayer...
6:45a: Shower time!
Breakfast
7:45a: Off to school I go
7:55a: Check the e-mail, organize my stuff for the day...
8am-12p: TEACHING
12p: Lunch (or, sometimes, nap time)
1:35: 7th period starts, so sometimes, I am teaching, but other days I have the afternoon off... I'm back and forth between the department office and my personal office. Responding to e-mails. Having meetings... etc...
4:30p: School is over... tea time...

And at the current time, my evenings are pretty free... I spend time getting things done until about 5 or 530 usually, have some dinner and then relax with friends or go home for the night... Monday nights are our study. But other nights are pretty free. It's wonderful.

Right now it's the weekend and today is my friend's birthday. We had a sleepover last night and it was a lot of fun. Tonight, we're going out to eat (something I actually do quite rarely this semester), and then I'll come home and have some time to myself.

Life is looking up at the moment. With field trip over, I have time to focus on myself and it's been really good.

We might cut my hair some time this weekend... and we're talking short. You'll have to wait and see what happens!

No comments: