Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's already Wednesday...

I can't believe that another week is already half over. Tomorrow is the last day of the quarter, and that makes it even more unbelievable.

I'm working on being thankful. As many of you read in my e-mail update, I haven't been well, but I am still thankful. Every morning, I wake up, have hot water (most days), food to eat, clothes to put on, a job to go to, and people that put a smile on my face. My life is truly blessed and even among the hardships that needs to be remembered. I've been updating my house a bit, putting posters up, pictures, etc. Trying to make it more "mine" and less a place I go to after school.

I made the decision (that unless something dramatically changes before summer), that I'm not heading state-side this vacation... so now, I am making plans for travelling around this area. I am thinking a trip to some ruins, and up to the big mountain range up north, and then, maybe to some more ruins on the east coast.

I like having the option. New things to do, and new places to see.

But this also means I need to make my wishlist of what I want from the states so I can get them here with people who are coming through our town.

So what do I miss?

No comments: