Monday, November 2, 2009

Decisions to change a life...

First, I should say congratulations to all of my students... I know none of them read this, but they deserve it. Our students did very well on the exam this year. We had two students fail, 13 Passes, 20 Merits and 8 Distinctions. I'm really glad that part of the year is over.

Our secretary left for a month today. That makes me sad. I know she'll enjoy her time, but still. I wish she was still here to keep me sane. There is so much work to be done and I have NO IDEA where to begin.

Within this week, I have to make some pretty big decisions, and I'm spending a lot of time in prayer about them. I really want to make the right decision, and I know God will show me in time. I'm expecting to make it within the next few days and then I'll write some of the thoughts that have been going through my head, as well as one that God has clearly given me that is influencing my decision.

There are only 3.5 weeks left and school is over. I really only teach for two more weeks. It's hard to believe that this semester is over already.

There is so much going on in my head, but tonight, it's just not working. I need to get some good sleep before our meeting tomorow morning.

<3

No comments: