Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spiritual Attacks

So, I had just written an entry, but it didn't save. That's okay. Here's the verse I was pondering:

"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet."
Romans 16:20


It's time for me to make some pretty big decisions. Decisions I was hoping could wait for a few months. Decisions that now need to be faced sooner than expected. Thankfully, I have some wonderful friends that help me keep my head on straight. Expecially in situations like this, where comments bring up the past and my past tries to beat me down. I have overcome these attacks before, and I can and WILL do it again by the power of God.

And now to lotion the sunburn. <3

1 comment:

RandomBaldGuy said...

Just remember that Satan all ready defeated.

God bless

http://christianjunction.blogspot.com/