Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not the same person...

... I'm not the same person I was last year. We're constantly changing and growing, into hopefully better people and more Godly people. There have been so many things going on, that I don't really have a chance to write about them all. I went on field trip with the tenth graders, and had a good time with the students. I had a fun in the villages we spent time at, and really got to know students (and practice Tamil on occassion).

Over the week, our HoD decided to leave the school, leaving us with issues to straighten out and slowly but surely we are working on them. One step at a time. Only a few weeks left until the end of the semester.

This brings a lot of changes to ideas I had about my future, and I think it's God yelling at me. I was considering so many things a few weeks ago, and now He's just stopping me and telling me what He wants and where He wants me right now. I spent a lot of time in prayer, and talking with people I trust and mean a lot to me. All in all, I found good advice and people who understand and support me.

I really hope this is a turning point and that things change. We'll see where they go, and later I can be more open and honest about what's going on, but this is what you get for now.

<3

No comments: