Tuesday, March 24, 2009

O wow....

So, I really only have about 4 cycles left of teaching for my first year. Because of IB exams, music basically stops after our concerts in the beginning of May. I can't believe it's almost over!

I was getting on here to write a health update instead of sending an e-mail to home. I was feeling excited because other than a stomach ache after eating, I'm feeling better in that regard. At least it's staying down!!! I've been feeling nauseated almost 24/7 for the last month, and it hasn't been fun. However, today, until a few moments ago, I haven't really been nauseated. I'm still feeling a bit weak from 4 weeks of vomiting, but not to the same extent that I was.

AND, I actually got sleep last night. My headache is still here, but I was so exhausted after a long day, that I completely passed out around 11 last night. I woke this morning still feeling tired, but that's okay.

Next week, I'm going to Coimbatore for 2 days for a conference, and I'm really hoping to learn a lot. I love learning, and I hate that there aren't many opportunities for me to learn more of what I want to here. I'm making some decisions regarding my future recently, and it's got me excited. They're still really vague, but just knowing that I have options makes me excited. And with part of them including going back to school, I'm STOKED! (Did I mention that I love learning?)

So, I'm going to go now before I teach again.
<3

No comments: