Monday, March 2, 2009

Hills and mountains...

So, as we were coming back towards the mountains where I live, I was in awe of them. I had thought on the way down about how it's wierd that our mountains just show up out of no-where. You have no warning they are coming except that you can see them. You don't have any hills leading to them. It's just an all of a sudden change to a steep mountain climb.

It just makes me think. In light of recent events and because of them. That sometimes, problems come to us with a preparation. Much like NC, where you have the foothills and then the mountains. You have a warm-up. Something has prepared you (at least a little bit) for what is coming. But here, much like India, where the culture is all or nothing most of the time, you have flats and then BAM! it's a mountain. It's a little bit nuts. Just sayin'.

I don't really know what I'm saying with this. I guess that it doesn't really matter how these problems come to us, they're never more than we can take. We will always be able to get through them. Whether we have warning or not.

Maybe I'll try to elaborate on this one day when I feel better. We'll see.

<3

No comments: