Sunday, May 18, 2008

Forms, packing, and more preparation

I've been getting my health forms filled out for the school, and thankfully, other than a slightly elevated WBC, I'm healthy.

That's exciting.

I've also been told that on June 9, I'll be packing up my life for the shipping company to take it to India for me. I'm allowed 1 cubic meter, and I just keep wondering how much I can fit in there. It will take 6-8 weeks for my stuff to get there, so for about the first month, I will only have what comes with me in my suitcases...

I've been figuring out what of mine I can sell. And I've been working on it a bit. I have so much stuff, and I just don't know at all what I was thinking getting all of that throughout my life. lol.

God is so good to me. He takes care of me, and through my mother, has provided me the opportunity to travel. I went to NYC last week for a day and had a WONDERFUL day in the city and I'm going back on Tuesday to relax in Central Park and enjoy an amazing city.

I only ask at this time that you continue praying for me as I prepare for this journey. It is still hard on select members of my family, and I don't know how to help them see that it will be okay.

I also must say: I'm a college graduate!

No comments: