Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wow.

I don't really write enough about what goes on over here, lol. Right now it is 12:15 in the afternoon and power is still on. In the course of writing this, I expect it will turn off because, well, our power outages are from 12-2 everyday and sometimes they forget to turn it off until a little later. That's one of the joys of living here.

Another is what I'm about to embark upon. I have some things to do before I head out of town for a few weeks, so I have to get some things done. I have three things to do in town. That's it.

However, you should know that the main school gate is at a place where 7 roads meet (including the school's entrance road). We'll count clockwise from the gate, with the school's road being number 1. I live on road 2. I have to recharge my cell phone on road 3, go to the ATM on road 4, and go the store on road 5. Thankfully I don't have to go to roads 6 and 7 today. There's not really a lot down those two. Then I will come back up road 2 for lunch and then head back to school for some work. So, basically, I'm about to go on a scavenger hunt and hope everything is where I need it to be today.

All to head out tomorrow. I can't wait to get off the mountain. We had two nice days of sun, and then yesterday, the sun ran away again. It has gotten really cold again. At least I'm all packed and just need to finalize a few things and I'm ready to go.

I'll see you all again in the new year!

No comments: