Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's been so long...

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've written. I've been so very busy for the last few weeks. I'm glad that today is over. We have 10 days until RSM is over, and then just two weeks until theory is over. There are so many times that I feel completely incompetent doing this. I've been thrown in, and I'm trying to make sure that I keep everything moving forward. I get frustrated. I get annoyed. I laugh. It's important that I keep laughing, otherwise, I might go insane.

But it does seem that things are looking up... in life in general. As I've taken on this new role, I try to make especially sure that every morning before school I spend some time in prayer and meditation just so I'm focused on what is really important when I get to school. We have little issues in comparison to the big picture. So if I just remember to see that, I can get through.

I really don't have an exciting life. Unless you count all the new adventures that seem to be happening all at once. It's interesting, but I guess, really only to me... not to anyone else. :-)

<3

No comments: