Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Transitions....

On Saturday, I will be heading north for the month. It will be great to be off the mountain, away from the rain, and just generally, with other people. I love it here and I love my friends, but mountain fever has set in and I really just want to get away for a bit. It will be great to see some friendly faces, some of whom I haven't seen in a LONG time... it will be nice to see them, and to meet new people who have a heart for India (after all, why would you give up your Christmas to come here if you didn't have at least a little place in your heart for these kids).

I can't wait to see what God is doing in their lives and what God will do while they're here.

When I return, life will be a little hectic for a while as, more than likely, I'll be moving into a different house. The story is a little complicated, so I won't bore you with it on here, but it hasn't been easy, and my roommate and I just feel that we'd both be better off in our own places.

If you could please pray for my family at home as they are going through things and my grandmother is ill, and just their health in general. Please also pray that if it's God's will for me to come home this summer that it works out. Everytime we get a little ahead, something comes up, so please just pray for that. I would love to be able to come home and watch my brother graduate, but I know that it may not be possible.

I keep waiting anxiously for a package that I know was sent 3 weeks ago. I would love to get a package, especially right before holidays, but we'll see how that works out.

If I don't get a chance to write in this again before Christmas, I hope you all have a very good holiday and remember the true reason for the season.

All my love,
Mel

No comments: